Friday, February 11, 2011

Dears

Dear all friends
If plan is not going to be dramatically changed, I am leaving soon, and I will be living in Bangkok for next couple years.

Life changes all the time, I have to say, and no one could expect or plan it well someway. To me, I definitely have no problem with travelling from the UK, Taiwan, Thailand, and this time Bangkok, Thailand, but the complicated feeling this time to deal with is definitely persuading me to leave family and friends again. This time, I do have some sorrow about doing this at thirty’s; perhaps work/career is just not enough filling my life anymore.

Hope I will enjoy new life there, and also make “big” step of my life as some of you already know what I expect. Giving a ring or text is always welcome while you are exploring this city and the lovely land, and one cup of tea or coffee will be always left there for my lovely friends.


Best
Min
Website Counter online