Tuesday, February 12, 2008

to say 'Aisle Do'

深深地感覺
就是要在這麼簡單的地方與國度

浪漫
也可以在 Sainsbury's

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/7239014.stm
==========
BBC
A couple from Dundee are to get married in the supermarket where they met and work.
Jane Clark and Kenny Sutherland first laid eyes on each other three years ago at the Sainsbury's in Baldovie Road.
They will wed there on 5 July in front of invited guests, along with customers doing their regular shop.
Ms Clark will walk down aisle 25 - the seasonal goods section - before the ceremony at the flower stand at the front of the store.
She told the BBC Scotland News website that as soon as she saw her husband-to-be she knew he was the one.
"Kenny was stacking Christmas crackers on the cigarette kiosk shelf," she said.
"He was half way up the ladders, and I thought 'Oh, nice bum, that's the man I want'.
"I just set out to get him."


They can stop off, get their basket of shopping, come back to the ceremony for the 'I dos'
Jane Clark


Ms Clark, 41, said they were determined not to have a normal wedding and added that they had both agreed the supermarket was an ideal location.
She said: "All my friends work here, and a lot of the customers have become friends.
"I just said: 'Right it's the best place to do it, to be totally different'.
"They all think I'm off my head, but who's caring?"
She pointed out there will be enough to keep people occupied if they get bored.
"Even the guests, if they want to get some of their shopping while they're at the ceremony, they can stop off, get their basket of shopping, come back to the ceremony for the 'I dos' and then carry on from there."

=========
Website Counter online